E-diom has translated an approximate total of 1,500,000 words. To date, the following companies have placed their trust in e-diom:
... And many others that cannot be listed here for confidentiality reasons. These include renowned home appliance manufacturers, an industrial printing press manufacturer, public administrations and many others.
Some of the most relevant translation projects undertaken between 2009-2012 are listed below:
- Technical reports in the field of solar energy, from Spanish to English and Portuguese (collaborators).
- Technical documents for industrial presses (installation, maintenance and conservation manuals, user and software manuals and technical specifications), approximately 200,000 words, from Spanish to Polish.
- Cosmetics brochures, from Spanish to Polish.
- Operations manuals for storage management software, 85,000 words, from Spanish to Polish.
- Translation of technical documentation in the field of civil engineering (highway construction), from Polish to Spanish.
- Personal protection equipment catalogues, from Spanish, English and French to Polish.
- Articles about pneumatics, from Polish to Spanish.
- Verses and poetic prose, from Spanish to Polish and Polish to Spanish.
- Public tender conditions for construction and maintenance of the Granada light rail, administrative and technical documents, 64,000 words, from Spanish to Polish.
- Technical machinery manuals for construction, approximately 230,000 words, from Spanish to Polish.
Before working as a freelance translator, Marlena held the following positions and performed the following roles:
2006-2009 Traffic Operator
Selecting and training foreign drivers. Translation of training manuals, travel documents (international transport) and official documents. From Spanish to Polish and vice versa.
2003-2005 Export Manager.
Translation of documents related to fruit and horticultural product exports, the company's web site, information brochures, from Spanish to Polish, French and Portuguese.
1999-2002 Tourist Guide
Spanish, Portuguese and French interpreter.